dimecres, 11 de març del 2015

Music

Doing the last post I saw that old music make me happy for the memories that goes with them. Every song is a different memorie, and I love everyone of them because they are parts of my life. It seems like it was 300 years ago, but actually they are only few years, like five years. I had a different periods of music in my life, when I was a child I have listened songs like Asereje, or the "dance of gorilla". Then when I was ten approximately I have listened only radio, because I wasn't very attracted by music. I remember that some years I've done the playback actuation, and I don't know why but the only song I remember is one of "High school musical". When I was 15 years old I listened a little bit of everything as currently.


Resultado de imagen de musica

1 comentari:

  1. Hi Giorgia, I also love old music!
    I think that some old songs are better than the new electronic sogs because that was a songs with a compleate sense no like the nowadays music.
    Have a great time, kisses!

    ResponElimina