dimecres, 11 de març del 2015

Memories

A few days ago I found an English work that I've done years ago. This has maked me think about I miss some moments and some people, because people goes away and time never stop. Few years ago my life was completely different, and I think it also was better, because I was a young girl who didn't care about anything, it was like I was free. Currently I'm free too, but it's a different kind of freedom. I miss some people. A long time ago I had many friends, I was always happy with them. Nowadays I have many friends too, but we're more matures, we don't do the same stupids things, well, it isn't true, because my friends are crazy, but most people isn't like they. What we said when we were kids still working currently "Today I like you, we will see tomorrow".



Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada