dijous, 20 de febrer del 2014

FRANCY

My cousin Francesca (also Fra or Francy) is 15 years old. She lives in Italy so we can't see very often, but I remember perfectly how she is.

She has short black hair but no extremely short, peculiars eyes, because she seems a Chinese girl, she has a little nose and a perfect mouth. She's dark skinned but no much. She's always well dressed with gorgeous clothes. She's thin and also strong because she does skate rolling.

This sports makes her responsible because she is in a group of skate. She's so kind and she has so much sense of humour, she is like my best friend because she is so generous with me , she isn't mean or stingy, and she's so cheerful.  She's ambitious, she always wants more than what she has. She isn't sht so she has so many friends, and they talk so much. My cousin is very easy-going, but when she gets angry, she is the opposite. She's a little bit rebel but she's so much fond.

Francesca's lovely, she's the best cousin I have, like Laura, my other favourite cousin. I love Francy, and I wanna see her early.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada