dimecres, 27 de novembre del 2013

The diference of colours in the jail and in the school.

I have a question from long time ago. It's a review. The students have always thought that the school is so grey, they thought that is worse than a prison (aesthetically). So, it's that true?
And this is what I want to talk about. I'll make a comparation between the jail of Figueres and the school of ESO in Castelló d'Empúries. 
I was surprised the first time when I saw the prison of Figueres, his walls are more colored than the school. The jail is an explosion of colours and the school is... well the school is grey. Only grey. It's true that you can go out of the jail but, where are you best? In the jail you have everything and you don't have to pay anithing, and what did they do to have that? NOtHING. The contrary, they have done everything against society. And all we get is reducing us education and health. Why? That's only my opinion.





Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada